DESIGNING YOUR WOOD TOP
1. CHOSE YOUR WOOD SPECIES
We use 100% kiln-dried hardwood for our projects. Soured both domestically and from around the world. Lumber is certified by the National Hardwood Lumber Association when applicable. For a complete list of our wood species click below.
2. Chose Your Size and Shape
Wood tops can be used in a variety of applications throughout your home. Wood tops will go great as kitchen islands, bar tops, countrertops, desk tops, hutch tops, and butlers pantry tops. We custom build your top to the exact specifications of your chosing. You will need to determine your desired width, length, and thickness of your top.
3. CHOSE YOUR CONSTRUCTION STYLE
You will have your choice of 3 construction types.
1. Face Grain
2. Edge Grain
3. End Grain
For a complete Guide on Wood COuntertop Construction Type visit the link below.
Choose Your Edge Treatment
We offer 19 edge treatments to match any decor or architectural style.
Choose The Features Of Your Top
We build your top to your exact specifications, which includes but not limited to features like sink cut-outs, stovetop cut-outs, trash-holes, arcs, and bump out corners.
Choose Your FInish
We currently offer 3 finish options
1. Mineral Oil & Beeswax (Food Grade)
2. Conversion Varnish – Satin Clear Coat Style Finish
3. Waterlox – Satin or Glass Clear Coat Style Finish (FDA Approved Food Safe with Direct Food Contact)
Choose Additional Services and Delivery Method
1. UPS Freight – Nationwide Crate and Ship
2. White Glove Delivery Service – We do offer delivery for local projects within NC, SC, and VA
3. Pickup – We do offer a factory pickup option for local customers.
1. Templating – We do offer nationwide laser templating service if you are unsure about the measurements of your top.
2. Installation – We do offer full-service installations within NC, SC, and VA. All tops will include an installation guide whether crate/ship or white glove delivery.